MasterDeck™ with factory-applied water repellent is the ultimate decking material from a trusted source.
A member of the YellaWood® family of products, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you've chosen a product with the best available protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack, and that it’s backed by a lifetime limited warranty
. The water repellent applied during the treatment process protects all sides and bottoms usually missed by spray or brush-on water repellents providing extra protection against the elements. All this means you’re free to enjoy your new deck from day one!
So, make the most of all that time you spend on your deck by choosing the right material: MasterDeck™ with water repellent.
Pressure Treated Protection
- Treated with the first wood preservative process certified as an Environmentally Preferable Product.
- Long-lasting protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack.
- Factory-applied water repellent minimizes cracking, warping and twisting due to swelling and shrinking from weather cycles.
- Lighter, more natural appearance makes it easier to paint or stain.
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Each board is hand-selected from < and Better grade lumber.
- 2x6 boards milled to 5 1/8” x 1 3/8” dimensions.
- Strong support between joists (up to 24” on-center in residential applications).
Beautiful Appearance Options
Depending on your location, MasterDeck™ is available in a variety of profiles.
Radius-milled edges provide a beautiful appearance and more comfort of step.
Twin Stress Relief Grooves:
In addition to the radius-milled edges, this profile features twin stress relief grooves on the bottom of each board to help reduce the natural tendency of wood to cup.
Florida-Style Stress Relief Groove:
A single, shallow and wide groove on the bottom of each board helps reduce the natural tendency of wood to cup, and the radius-milled edges provide a beautiful finish.
MasterDeck™ with factory-applied water repellent is a YellaWood® brand product. Product availablity varies by region.